Why Exercise Matters
It can help you live a longer, healthier life because it can:
- Keep your bones, muscles, and joints healthy
- Lower your blood pressure
- Manage stress and improve your mood
- Ease symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Lower your chances of heart disease
- Help with your balance, so you’re less likely to fall and break bones
How can you make exercise a part of your daily life? By making it a habit, like brushing your teeth. That’s more likely to happen if you see it as a priority and if it’s easy to do. Find what works best for you in terms of type and timing of workouts and where you do them (at home, at a gym, outdoors). Exercising with a friend or family member or in a group may motivate you and make it more fun.
I know that people do better with coaching, encouragement, support and accountability. I intend on helping you through each and every mile of becoming fit for life! Are you ready?
I offer several options of personal training to meet every goal, budget and fitness level. If you believe I can be of help to you, please get in touch or connect.
18 total views